Dog Mom Mentality Mentorship Terms & Agreements
Individual Client Coaching Agreement
Dog Mom Mentality Mentorship Program
This Agreement is made and entered into between Karoline Edmonds, DBA Dog Mom Mentality, (“Hereinafter referred to as “Coach”) and purchaser of coaching product (Hereinafter referred to as “Client.”)
Coach and Client hereby voluntarily and willingly agree as follows:
Client has agreed to purchase Dog Mom Mentality Mentorship Program Sessions (hereinafter “Program”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below. Client understands and agrees that Coach will utilize suitable methodologies in accordance with Client’s needs to cultivate his/hers goals.
- Program Details
- The purpose of coaching is to provide objectively “healthy” individuals with guidance, accountability, and support in order to pursue and achieve desired goals. Dog Mom Mentality Mentorship Program is a session-based coaching program, with number and frequency of sessions scheduled collaboratively between Coach and Client, designed to provide support and guidance around dog ownership and personal development.
- Program is not to be considered a substitute for therapy, counseling services, or other medical wellness service or treatment. Coach is not and does not claim to be therapist or counselor. Coach does not claim to give medical advice within this program. By completing this Agreement, you confirm you are not looking for counseling or therapy-related services, understand the difference between coaching and counseling, and do not expect Coach to provide any services other than that outlined in this agreement.
- Program is not to be considered a form of dog training or dog behavioral modification. Coach is not and does not claim to be a dog trainer. Coach does not claim to give training services within this program. By completing this Agreement, you confirm you are not looking for dog training services, and do not expect Coach to provide any services other than that outlined in this agreement.
The Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information with the Client private and confidential, as allowable by law. No personal information will be shared with anyone without the Client's express permission. Exceptions may be made if there is ar imminent threat of serious iniury to oneself or someone else.
- This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement, meaning both Client and Coach agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information learned by either party during discussions, coaching sessions, calls, emails, or otherwise. Such “Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, financial information, coaching strategies, exercises, or other methodologies Client learns as a result of working with Coach, plans or outlines for future programs or packages, information contained in documents or any other original work created by Coach, and any and all other intellectual property (discussed below.)
- Client and Coach agree that the responsibility to refrain from disclosing or sharing any and all Confidential Information learned as a result of Client working with Coach shall survive the expiration of this Agreement and Coach’s services. This means Client and Coach both agree to continue to keep Confidential Information private, even after the completion of working with Coach.
- Should Client breach this provision and disclose confidential or proprietary information belonging to Coach or another participating in the Program, Client understands additional action may be taken by Coach up to and including legal action.
- If any services within Program include sessions via phone, Zoom, Google Meet, or any other form of online video or audio session, Client understands the risks and potential consequences of such sessions, including but not limited to the possibility that the transmission of information could be distorted, interrupted, or accessed by unauthorized persons. Client gives his/her informed consent to engage in phone or online video sessions as part of his/her coaching package. Neither Client nor Coach will use audio or video recording during session.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Client agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, tutorial videos, trade secrets, marketing strategies, ad strategies, guides, and any other original work created by Coach. Client agrees they may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end your participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not: (a) Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Coach; (b) post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client, (c) share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees to render payment via Shopify, PayPal or Stripe upon receipt of invoice or at time of purchase, and understands that the full purchase amount is due and payable upfront, prior to session start time. Client agrees that absent an agreement regarding a payment plan, they must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to any products or services included within Program.
- If invoice or balance is not paid in full prior to session start time, Coach reserves the right to cancel session.
- Scheduling, Rescheduling, No Show, Late Arrivals
- Sessions will be scheduled in advance based on collaborative communication between Coach and Client or within Calendly, a provided scheduling app.
- If Client is unable to attend the call, he/she agrees to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before the scheduled sessions. If cancelation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled call, Coach will take reasonable measures to reschedule call for Client. If less than 24 hours is provided, Client will be responsible for the full fee of session. No future sessions will be scheduled unless fee is paid for missed session. Coach reserves the right to waive this cancelation fee on a case-by-case basis, and waiving of fee is never guaranteed.
- Client may arrive up to 15 minutes late for scheduled session. Any amount of time beyond 15 minutes is considered a no show, and Coach will end the call.
- Coach is not responsible for reminding Client of scheduled session or reaching out if Client is late to confirm whether or not they are attending. Client is fully responsible for keeping track of their scheduled sessions and attending on time. Reminders are not guaranteed.
- If Client is a “no show” for the call and does not provide any advance notice that he/she will not able to make the call, Client understands Coach is entitled to cancel the call without rescheduling, and will cause Client to forfeit the call. If Client no-shows session, Client is responsible to pay full fee of missed session before any future sessions will be scheduled.
- If Client communicates that they will be late past 15 minutes, Coach will determine whether or not session will still be held. Session end time will not extend beyond the originally scheduled window, regardless of arrival time of Client. Session fee will not be prorated to reflect a shorter session due to Client late arrival.
- Should Coach need to reschedule call, Coach will do everything possible to provide client with as much notice as possible, and to reschedule to a mutually agreeable time.
- Refund Policy
- Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has viewed Program materials or scheduled/engaged in a coaching session. Client understands this provision, and agrees that he or she is not entitled to a refund once payment has been issued to Coach.
- Should Coach experience an unforeseen event causing her to become unavailable or otherwise unable to complete the Program, Client may be entitled to a partial refund on a case-by-case basis, based upon the portion(s) of the Program unable to be delivered by Coach. Reasonable, minor changes or modification to the Program made by Coach do not qualify as an inability to deliver services, and do not qualify Client for a refund.
- Client further agrees and understands that changing his/her mind about the Program, failing to follow through or understand the details of the Program, not experiencing the results he/she expected or desired, or experiencing any other similar situations does not entitle them to a refund.
- If a session package was purchased, Client is entitled to that number of sessions. If that number of sessions was purchased and Coach is unable to fulfill all purchased sessions, Client will receive a prorated refund based on number of sessions. If Client chooses not to schedule future sessions despite having leftover sessions within the package, refunds will be determined on a case by case basis by Coach.
- Purchased sessions are valid for 6 months after purchase date. If Client does not complete their package within one year of purchase date, client forfeits any remaining sessions and will not receive a refund.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Discontinuation of Program
- Program does not provide any medical advice, treatment, or counseling/therapy services to Client. If at any point during Program, Coach believes Client to be in need of therapy treatment or other counseling services, Coach will advise Client of this. Client has the right to refuse and ignore the recommendation; however, Client may be asked to discontinue use of Program for his/own well-being, until such treatment can be provided. Coach reserves the right to terminate Coaching relationship and not continue to provide further coaching if more appropriate services are deemed necessary by Coach.
- If Client has not completed Program at the time of discontinuation, any decisions regarding partial refunds are the sole decision of Coach, and may or may not be offered.
- Voluntary Participation
- Disclaimer / No Guarantees
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results; however, results are not guaranteed. Coach will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in the Program, Coach cannot guarantee results of the Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach and Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Coach on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Coach delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Program. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible for.
- Waiver/Assumption of the Risk
- Client understands he/she is entering into a Program for the purpose of achieving a desired personal goal through Coach’s Program. Client confirms he/she is entering into this Program voluntarily and of his/her own free will.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.) If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgment of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Kentucky regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Kentucky are to be applicable here.
- Program Outline
- Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing Dog Mom Mentality Mentorship Sessions. Once the Session or Package is purchased and all Agreements are reviewed, the Program is to continue for a period of time as is agreed upon by Coach and Client. Session frequency and length of coaching will be collaboratively determined. Client is not obligated to schedule any particular number of sessions. If a session package was purchased, Client is entitled to that number of sessions to start within 6 months of purchase date. If that number of sessions was purchased and Coach is unable to fulfill all purchased sessions, Client will receive a prorated refund based on number of sessions purchased. If Client chooses not to schedule future sessions despite having leftover sessions within the package, refunds will be determined on a case by case basis by Coach; a refund in this instance is not guaranteed.
- The work is to begin on purchase date, and continue until Coach and/or Client determines an appropriate ending to services.
- During this time, Coach will provide the following products and/or services:
- 60 Minute Individual Private Coaching Session over Zoom, Google Meet, or phone call
- Applicable materials as needed, if relevant to coaching topics and Client needs
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
Client and Coach agree this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Coach and Client, taking place of and superseding any and all prior agreements, discussions, correspondence, or proposals between parties. Client understands that if a portion of the Program or an expectation is not included in this Agreement, it does not apply and is not included within the Program. Client has taken any necessary measures to discuss further and have any questions answered by Coach, and is in full agreement with the terms outlined herein. By signing below, Client is confirming he/she voluntarily gives his/her informed consent to receive coaching services from Coach, and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined herein in this Agreement.
BY TYPING MY NAME, DATE, AND CONTACT INFORMATION ABOVE AT TIME OF PURCHASE, I AM AGREEING TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS